Students in the course can observe and understand the working principle and application scenarios of various common sensors, including sound sensor, infrared sensor, temperature and humidity sensor, touch sensor, infrared distance sensor, etc. In the form of group cooperation, students would comprehensively use the knowledge to build models and understand the functions of the models. They would complete multiple practical projects such as intelligent trash can, intelligent garden, intelligent clothes hanger, intelligent sweeper, and understand the changes of life made by science and technology. This would maintain and develop students’ curiosity and enthusiasm for artificial intelligence, cultivate students’ creativity, skills of team cooperation and communication.
This teaching kit supports 16 theme courses for teaching AI Smart Life.
This kit includes:
- 1 uKit control box;
- 4 servo drivers, 1 DC motor;
- 1 infrared sensor, 2 touch sensors, 1 ultrasonic sensor, 1 temperature and humidity sensor, 2 Light sensors, 1 sound sensor;
- 2 LED light modules, 1 Bluetooth speaker, 2 universal wheels;
- 10 W1-BLU Cables, 8 W2-GRY Cables, 4 W3-BLK Cables, 2 W4-BLK Cables;
- ≥1000 plastic parts, 1 power adapter.